Time

jteixeira

I have this query -->Select Avarias.Maquinaid,nicname,Avarias.tipo,NomeAvaria,Avarias.duracao,(Avarias.duracao/1440) as "DiaAvariados"From Avarias INNER JOIN Maquina on maquina.maquinaid=Avarias.maquinaid INNER JOIN DESCAvarias on descavarias.TipoAvaria=Avarias.tipoWhere duracao>=1440Group by Avarias.Maquinaid,nicname,Avarias.tipo,NomeAvaria,Avarias.duracaoAnd i want print for each if the time is more then 1 week :)

Select breakdown.machineid,nicname,breakdown.type,breakdownName,breakdown.duraction,(breakdown.durantion/1440) as "Daysbreakdown"From breakdown INNER JOIN Machine on machine.machineid=breakdown.machineid INNER JOIN DESCbreakdown on DESCbreakdown.breakdownType=breakdown.typeWhere duration>=1440Group by breakdown.Machineid,nicname,breakdown.type,breakdownName,breakdown.duration1440 -> number of minutes per dayI want to print per breakdown if the breakdown Time is bigger ther 1440

Doesn't this query already returnt he results you want? If not, what is it doing.Can you define what you mean by "print"? Do you just want to return the records, display them on the screen, or something else?

you could do somethign like this in PHP

$data = mysql_query($sql);while($row = mysql_fetch_array($data)){	echo "<p>Breakdown duration is greater than 1440 for machine ID: " . $row['breakdown.machineid'] . "!</p>";}

I don't know, does it?The query probably works. PHP doesn't have anything to do with SQL Server (but, you didn't specify you were using SQL Server). If you are using ASP instead of PHP, or something else like Cold Fusion, then the syntax will be a little different.