CSS Pwnts me

Kovo

Ok I managed to fix the borders, however now... when I add contnet to the left or right columns, the center and bottom divs do not expand to allow the content to show properly.Heres the CSS:

html{min-height: 500px; min-width: 800px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10pt;}body{background-color: #ffffff; background-image: url('images/img_01.jpg'); background-repeat: repeat-x; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;}.bannerdiv {width: 100%; height: 151px; background-image: url('images/img_03.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat;			background-position: center top;}.navback {width: 100%; height: auto; background-color: #e1e1e1; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13pt;}#nav {margin:0; padding:0;  width:100%; vertical-align: middle;}#nav li {display:inline; padding:0; margin:0;}#nav a:link,#nav a:visited {color:#000000; width:auto; text-decoration:none;}#nav a:hover {color:#ffffff; background:#bbbbbb;}.threecolcont_1E87CDBA {width:100%; height:100%; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;  min-width: 850px; min-height: 300px;}.threecolbox_1E87CDBL {width:200px; height:auto; float:left;  margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 9pt;					   }.threecolbox_1E87CDBC {width: auto; height:100%; background-color:#ffffff; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;   min-width: 509px;					   overflow: visible; margin-left: 200px; margin-right: 200px; border-right: #000000 1px solid; border-left: #000000 1px solid;}.threecolbox_1E87CDBR {width:200px; height:100%; float:right; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;   font-family: Verdana; font-size: 9pt;					   }.text {margin-left: 5px;}.padbcont_2CC9F81 {width:auto; height:auto; border-top: #000000 1px solid; border-bottom: #000000 1px solid; margin: 0px;				   padding: 0px;}.padbox_2CC9F81 {width:auto; height:auto; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;}

Didn't you had another template before? Can't you take that other one and re-work this one, taking the other one as a start?

Didn't you had another template before? Can't you take that other one and re-work this one, taking the other one as a start?
Yes this is a similar template and I did use some elemtns of it, however I am trying to use borders directly through css and not through an img file i created. The borders work though, i now just need the page to scae to the content, a u can see now it isnt. i cant figure it out

i don't think you need to put a div inside a div for what you're doing......try making a paragraph class for each div like this:p.divPara { margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 5px; }...then change over to this:

<div class="threecolbox_1E87CDBL">  <p class="divPara">	booooo left	<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>gfd  </p></div>

...set the div height to auto......hopefully that works for you...love,jason