Website hosted on my pc

Ciberon

I have bought a domain on dnsexit.com and I have it linked on my pc. the domain is www.anetw.com. The problem is it is on the parking page and I want it to link to pages on my computer.If it helps I have apache, php and mysql installed on that computer.

Well, you will need to use ftp. To do this you will need to set up a ftp account. I tried to acces your ftp (ftp.anetw.com) but it didnt come up with anything. So that means you dont have ftp set up at all. Now this is about as far as I go, you will have to wait until someone with more knowledge and experience comes on (aspnetguy or justsomeguy are the two best).

If Apache is running properly when you type in your IP, then registering your domain with that IP should not result in any sort of parking pages.Also, are you sure you bought that domain or just reserved it? The later only means they will be keeping the name for you so others don't take it, but you aren't actually getting to link your IP to that name.Or... wait... I saw their offers, and saw the fee inludes "Free Domain Parking Page (comming soon page)". If you have any control over the DNS or your account, you should be able to turn that page off from there, thus resulting in your actual pages. So sign-in to your account and check out the settings there.