Help needed

rar_ind

Hi Guys,I am doing my first commercial website.I need ur help on thisI have proposed to use the following techXHTML with CSS as usual,Prototype JS tookitXML will be backend for now and XPATH to get the data from XMLPHP when needed.Any other new funda i can include??Please advice

so, you over sold yourself or is this a personal(commercial) website?anyway, the technologies you use typically depend upon the requirements for the site and the skills of the developer.so, before your question can be completely answered, you will need to share at least the major requirements for the site - you simply may not need any of that or that may not nearly be enough.

again, I could recommend tons of new technologies not mentioned:a.) google searchb.) google ad sensec.) amber alertsd.) flash formse.) google mapsf.) google site mapsg.) server side PDF generationh.) AJAX...should I keep going?Your project and the client's budget will dictate the technologies used.A vague statement can only yield the same response. Hopefully, the few I've listed helps. If not, then a more specific question can demand a more specific and therefore more helpful reply.