My IIS won't let others see my pages...

tapgyn

Hi,I'm new at web programming and I am developing my first real-job from home.So sometimes my boss wants to connect to my computer to see how the pages are going.The problems is that he can't connect to my computer.I'm sure of the IP Address, and although it changes I don't need a fixed one,anyways I tried NO-IP and it didn't work.All I need is to make someone else access it from outside once in a blue moon and I can't get them to do it.I'm at WinXP SP2 / IIS 5.1I have called the internet company and they say my modem will only block me from making https.My administrator user has a password that I don't mind telling.And by the way formatting isn't a problem.My job's at risk, I really mean it.Please can somebody help?

Do you have a firewall installed between your router/modem and your IIS? Perhaps a software firewall? If so, you'll have to allow access through it.
Oh My God! Thanks Jesh!I had a stupid useless firewall I had installed like months ago.It runs as a service, so I didn't realize it could even really work (guess it did :) )Really Did Help :)