Ending Tasks Though Windows cmd

Err

Due to problems I´m having with my computer, the Task Manager is not available to me. I keep getting the "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator" error. Yes, I´ve searched Google already, but none of those ways worked for me. So I was wondering if I could end tasks through my windows command line. I´ve searched this also, but I couldn´t find what I´m looking for. Your help would be great. :) Since I{m already here, I would like to ask how can I solve this typing problem that I{m having_ Instead of a question mark, I get an underscore in it{s place and instead of an apostrophe I get an opening bracket as you can clearly see here. Currently my apostrophe is where my dash key is suppose to be, same thing with all my non-alphabetic keys (except for my numbers and my comma) they are all weird. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I know restarting my computer does it, but I want to know why this is happening, and how to fix it w¡th out restarting it.

Thank you very much! Though I didn't find what I was looking for, I found some other interesting things that caught my eye.Update: I learned you can type in: "help" in the command window, and you'll get a list of commands you can use. You can get detailed information on a command by typing: "help [command here]"