Loading movieclips into a scrollpane

teitunge

Hi people!I am making a webpage for a photographer which wants horizontal scrolling. Therefor I made a scrollpane and can easily load one movieclip into the pane - but what if I need to load two movieclips? The coordinations don't work when I try to put them manually (I am doing this guy, not with pure actionscript).my_pane.contentPath ="com_bama, com_henderson";This evidentily did not work, any suggestions?Thanks in advance, Jonas

From what I can tell in the Flash documentation a scrollpane only contains 1 object. You might try to package all of your movie clips into one larger movie clip and include that one in the scrollpane, but you can only scroll one object.

From what I can tell in the Flash documentation a scrollpane only contains 1 object. You might try to package all of your movie clips into one larger movie clip and include that one in the scrollpane, but you can only scroll one object.
Aww, I see. Thanks for checking it out though.I can't really make the coordination work when working with that many pixels. Will search for a guide about how to write this in actionscript, that would probably do. Thanks a lot! :-)

Archived