Problem with my script

Splurd

<html><head><script type="text/javascript">function addbox(){var x=document.getElementById('haha')x.innerHTML+="<hr>tb1<input type='text' name='tb1'><br>tb2<input type='text' name='tb2'><br>"}</script><title>test start</title></head><body bgcolor="white" text="black"><form action="test2.asp" method="post"><div id="haha">tb1<input type="text" name="tb1"><br>tb2<input type="text" name="tb2"><br></div><input type="button" onClick="addbox()" value="Clickzor"><input type="submit" value="lol"></form><br>content here!</body></html>

Yeah. Wonderful code. Works. Cept that every time I click the button to add more boxes, it blanks out the previous boxes.Am I doing it incorrectly? I'm new to the javascript thing. (######, still pretty new to most things too)

uh, its like, you type in something, hit the button to add boxes, but it wipes out what you previously typed.after a moment of thought, In order to make it work, I have to loop thru the textboxes, get their value, and somehow get it print out the value inside the text boxes.

I was using firefox and it didnt work. I dont know why, anyway I made one that worked

<html><head><script type="text/javascript">function addbox(){var x=document.getElementById('haha')//divvar y=document.getElementById('warnety')//formvar i=0for (i=0;i<(y.length-2);i++)	{	z+="tb1<input type='text' name='tb1' value=" + y.elements[i].value + "><br>"	i++	z+="tb2<input type='text' name='tb2' value=" + y.elements[i].value + "><br><hr>"	}x.innerHTML= z +"tb1<input type='text' name='tb1'><br>tb2<input type='text' name='tb2'><br>"}</script><title>test start</title></head><body bgcolor="white" text="black"><form ID="warnety"action="test2.asp" method="post"><div id="haha">tb1<input type="text" name="tb1"><br>tb2<input type="text" name="tb2"><br></div><input type="button" onClick="addbox()" value="Clickzor"><input type="submit" value="de submit buttan"></form><br></body></html>

Loops thru the form, puts the values in z, then pastes z + 2 new textboxes out.:)

See, the problem with your script is that it uses the += operater with innerHTML. += Makes javascript rewrite the innerHTML of an element, so the form element you just typed in has been replaced. :S