CSS Retard wants Expanding inline frame slideshow

Guest markrobertmitchell

Guest markrobertmitchell

Hi everybody. I am so stumped on this, and no one has seemed to address this that I have found. I want to put a seamless inline frame on my homepage that cycles through a few different pages every 10 seconds or so. Beause the pages may be different sizes, I want the inline frame to expand in height only to match the content of the linked content. I don't want scroll bars. I wrote some stuff that I thought would have made the inline frame a constant width, expand to match contents, and not have a border but for some reason it doesn't work. Can someone take a look?This is in the <body> tag and inside the content div:<IFRAME id="featuredhomes" src="featured/home1.html" alt="The latest featured homes"><A href="featuredhomes.html" target="new" >Click here to see the latest featured homes</A></IFRAME>This is in my CSS:#featuredhomes {color: #f67756;margin: 0 0 10px 0;float: left;display: block;overflow-y: visible;overflow-x: hidden;width: 400px;border: none;}so i don't know what the deal is. i thought this would all work. Can anyone help? Please be detailed as I am a HTML/CSS retard. Also, any ideas on how to have the inline frame cycle?Thanks all

• 2 weeks later...