best adsence apart from google

mdobson1

hi there, whats the best adsence program to use on my website for games. i can not use google adsence because it has banned me for invalided click when i started with my website.i am currently using clicksor.com but it dont seem to be making a good amount of moneyHELP!! please

this is not how you make money online. If all you are trying to do is make money advertising, then get in that line of work. If you are going to build a site for "games" then that should be your focus - not lint in your pocket advertising revenue. Plus, if you had a good site then a lot of people would come there. IF a lot of people came to your site, then you wouldn't need cheap adsense programs to get advertisers, you could solicit your own and make real online advertising dollars.[wishing to self that the words "instant gratification" didn't exist]

Any PPC (Pay-Per-Click) program you sign up for is going to pay nect to nothing for you traffic.While wanting to monetize your site to help pay for expenses is fine don't go overboard littering your site with ads and don't expect to make a fortune in fact you'll make very little unless you have an enormous amount of traffic or, as Google has already banned you for, fraud clicking.