Loading external url

it9888

Hi ev1,I have a problem and I would appreciate your help.I'm developing a website for car rentals. This website gets a booking form from another website.I need to load this booking form in my website. How can I do that? If i use framesets and load the url then I think I can't have asp written in my frames. I do not want to use popup windows since I want the booking form to be displayed in the index page when loaded. What other options do i have? Please help!!!! :)

When you say the website gets a booking form from another site, what do you mean? Is someone else just supplying a form that you need to put on your site, or do you need to display a form that is hosted on another site, or do they fill out the form on one site and it gets submitted to your site? Why do you think you can't use ASP inside a frame?

I need to display a form that is hosted on another site. I tried using asp in a frame, I named that frame as something.asp but when I call my frameset, I get a message "Do you want to open 'something.asp' or save it in your computer", like I'm downloading a file. I haven't used frames before, and I would rather avoid using them but If this is the only method I will go for it. Any suggestions? :)

If you are certain that the form on the other site is not going to change, maybe you could create a form on your own site which has the same input fields (with the same names and ids) and uses the same method and then set the action for that form to be the same URL that the other form uses for the action. Then, when the user submits the form, it gets submitted to that other server.If you are not certain that the form is not going to change, frames/iframes may be your only option.