Complete border not showing

SmokingMan

I have a page that I want the content to have a border. I've set the border in my CSS but it's only showing on three sides. I know I'm probably missing something simple here, but I can't seem to figure it out. And I can't stare at it any more, I need a new set of eyes.CSS:

/* Hot Dog Hut Stylesheet - Last Updated 01/14/2007 */body{  background: transparent;  background-color: #e1edfb;}/* container for entire content */.wrapper{  width: 90%;  height: auto;  margin: auto;  overflow: hidden;  background: transparent;  background-color: #e1edfb;  border: none;}/* general styles for left, right, and bottom containers */			 .banner{  width: 100%;  height: auto;  position: relative;  border: none;  margin-bottom: 20px;  text-align: center;  background: transparent;  background-color: #e1edfb;}							 .lcontainer{  float:left;  width: 20%;  padding-bottom: 32000px;  margin-bottom: -32000px;  background: transparent;  background-color: #e1edfb;} .rcontainer{  float:left;  margin-left: .5%;  width: 79.5%;  padding-bottom: 32000px;  margin-bottom: -32000px;  background: transparent;  background-color: #e1edfb;}	 .footer{  width: 80%;  margin: auto;  height: auto;  text-align: center;  background: transparent;  background-color: #e1edfb;}/* style for the navigation menu */.nav{  margin: 0 10 10 10px;}.navheads{  font-family:'Trebuchet MS',Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,'Arial Black',Helvetica,'Century Gothic','Lucida Sans Unicode',Impact,sans-serif;  font-size: 16px;  color: #cc3366;  text-align: center;  text-decoration: underline;}.navlinks{  font-family:'Comic Sans MS','Monotype Corsiva',cursive;  font-size: 14px;  color: #800000;  text-decoration: none;}a:hover{  text-decoration: underline;  font-style:italic;  color: #000066;}/* style for the main content */			   .content{  margin: 15px;  font-family:'Comic Sans MS','Monotype Corsiva',cursive;  font-size: 14px;  font-style:italic;  text-align: left;  border:  double;  border-width: 3px;}.hdh-welcome-img{  float:left;  padding-right: 10px;  padding-bottom: 10px;  border: none;}/* style for the footer content */.bcontent{  margin-top: 10px;}			.bcontent img{  border: none;}.blinks{  margin-top: 12px;  font-family:'Courier New','Lucida Console','Andale Mono',monospace;  font-size: 10px;  color: #cc3300;  font-style: normal;	  text-decoration: none;	}.blinks a:hover{  color: #000066;  text-decoration: underline;  font-style: italic;	}

Here's a link to the site in question. All of the content is pulled in with 'includes'. The only thing that ever will change when a link is clicked will be the content. I'm at a loss :)

Changing the 'border-width' has no effect. I still only get three sides with a border. I don't see why the 'border-width' would matter. All that does is to give a width for the border, not determine whether or not it displays.

Hmm, okay. But have you tried the code I gave you?
Yes I did, and it didn't work. I did find the problem though. I was using the wrong class for the right column content. Once I changed it, it works fine.