customize button color question

lucasbard

to what do you assign this border property? do you assign it to input or to a specific class or id?
i use class <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="into" class="indexbutton">and create a file "xxxx.css"keyin .indexbutton{ background:transparent; border:1px #FFFFFF solid;}like this

seems fine to me... Did you create a link from your html doc to your style sheet? (other styles applied on this page)
I use like this<link href="layout.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">put this into <head>this is use dreamweaver ,it can create automy websitehttp://220.135.11.203/lucasAnd/you can see password border is 1pxbut button looks like 2 or 3 px bordersomebody told me ,this is IE browser bug

I don't know why it's not working. For testing purposes, wanna try and set the style in the button itself (<input type="submit" style="border: 1px solid #ffffff;" />).

Click inside the textbox and then the button will look like a 1px border.. guess the reason is, if you take a normal submit button, you can see it highlighted. so because of this highlight the 1px border looks like 3px and when you click in the textbox the button is not highlighted so its like you want it.

I don't know why it's not working. For testing purposes, wanna try and set the style in the button itself (<input type="submit" style="border: 1px solid #ffffff;" />).
it will still not 1px only backbround transparent will not 1px if background color is something border will 1px ,