Evaluate a HTML code

SHAWKANI

Hi everybody, :) I need your help.I want an equation or formula to give me the result of evaluating a code written in htmlfor example, when you write the code of HTML page then you use the validator provided by W3C, you will get the number of errors, OK. Now, based on that I want to give you a mark.so, i need your suggestion and help: based on what i should give the mark :) . the precentage of correct line to incorrect line. or based on the each word .please, does there an equation or formula for that or anything my help me.even if it is related to application programming. help me :) thanks a lot,Shawkani.

Thanks for replaying :) but what I wanted is somthing that gives a mark :) because I want to build a program that will give you your grade in programmingso, I do not want the result to be the number of error.I want the result for example, Your grade is 90% or your score is 9 out of 10 ... etc,that what I need it! thanks,

You're not going to find any algorithm like that, because it is very subjective. You will need to create your own. Figure out how you want to score and write something to calculate that. The ideal way would probably be to count the number of tags that are in the document and somehow determine how many individual tags have problems.