Java Debugger

Sniffy

I'm looking for a quick and easy-to-use java debugger for my projects. I need it to be free, and it doesn't have to be anything to fancy, just as long as it has some good performance results.If you know of or could recommend a good Java Debugger for my projects, that would be well-appreciated.

Thanks, there's three debuggers on there that I might want to take a look at.Actually, I'm looking for a full IDE with a built-in debugger, but that can produce fast results and can read all the information and the paths of my program.

You should probably just stick with the normal java environment. That will teach you best, and you should probably know how to use it if you want to use it for a job. Go to java.sun.com and click the downloads tab. Then do whatever, but make sure you just download jdk 6, or SE (2 I think). Then ask me, oh yeah, I only know how to set it up for Windows right now. So if your using mac, or any version of Unix (includes Linux) then google will tell you :). You can contact me on here or on msn (reportingsjr@hotmail.com). Right now I am also learning java. Odd! Im mainly learning 2d applet stuff.