New search-engine!

Anders Moen

I had one in C# that I wrote (it only navigated from site to site by checking links. I never got to the point of it evaluating a pages "value" or logging it in a database.I could try and find it if you want it. For best performance a desktop version of a crawler (like googlebot) would be best.

O_o. Nice :)I've been trying to do some C++ but that didn't go well. I didn't even make the compiling :SOh well, now we're talking about something else. I don't know what to search for to find one of these "googlebots", so if you can either make a fast one (doesn't necessary need to be really "good"), or find one that would be nice of you :)

O_o. Nice :) I've been trying to do some C++ but that didn't go well. I didn't even make the compiling :SOh well, now we're talking about something else. I don't know what to search for to find one of these "googlebots", so if you can either make a fast one (doesn't necessary need to be really "good"), or find one that would be nice of you :)
I can't really make one fast as I just don't have the time. Mine still needs weeks of development and testing. I will take a look around and see if I can find one though.

Yeah. I have a register form (the one I use to make you available to register your sites=), so people could register themselves and I have a login script, but I'm not sure how it would have worked. But after I put a design on the site, I guess I could make something like that.