Flash PHP XML

kvnmck18

Flash 8 can use PHP and XML.I know how to use XML in Flash......I've read about having PHP in Flash (never tried it)Anyone know if you can use PHP and XML in Flash at the same time? ...For example: to pass a parameter from PHP into Flash that calls a node value from a XML. (sortof like you basic XSLT/XML/PHP or ASP calling of a passed value/param)If this is possible anyone done this?PS -> This is what I'm talking about w3schools.com should have a more "advanced" Flash section...with like "similiar cases" comparing Flash ActionScript with XSLT

Well... I JUST found out is possible. Anyone done this? Or at least have an example (a site...not necessarly yours) of this?

If you want to have Flash communicate with PHP in real time, you will need to use the Flash movieclip.loadvariables method to make a request to a web server, have PHP process that request, and output whatever values you need. You can't have PHP code inside a Flash movie, Flash doesn't understand PHP, but you can have the Flash movie communicate with a server.

Well... I JUST found out is possible. Anyone done this? Or at least have an example (a site...not necessarly yours) of this?
ummm..I have an exaple but im not sure its right!I saw a music player made in flash which loaded songs using xml and then did something eith PHP but i forget :)