Some sort of content management system

Kovo

Im looking for a content management system that can simply do the following:-Allow me to use a form to update a page-On that page, it will allow me to upload a picture, links and wtv I want.-After a set amount of items on that page, I want it to create a second one, third one, etc...-I dont necessarily need an upload image feature, infact, Id rather not have one. Juist have the CMS allow me to create a template that it will use for every entry.Any ideas? Im sure a script like thhis is available free or not.

Ill try and be a little more specific:http://kp.kovo.caThis is a one page site using ajax to load extenral files. The external pages are image galleries and I need a CMS that will allow me to choose any one of those pages and have the functions stated above. Possible?

The ajax doesn't seem to be working for me. So you have several pages, and you want a system that will let you change the text on the page? Is that it? Do you need to do any photo gallery management, like set up the pictures? It almost sounds like you would be better off building a small system that would do exactly what you need. Most of what I do for clients involves creating a content management system to do exactly what that specific client needs or wants. If you want to build your own, I can get you started with a lot of the code, but a lot of it you will have to write yourself as well. But this forum is for questions if you have any.

The ajax doesn't seem to be working for me. So you have several pages, and you want a system that will let you change the text on the page? Is that it? Do you need to do any photo gallery management, like set up the pictures? It almost sounds like you would be better off building a small system that would do exactly what you need. Most of what I do for clients involves creating a content management system to do exactly what that specific client needs or wants. If you want to build your own, I can get you started with a lot of the code, but a lot of it you will have to write yourself as well. But this forum is for questions if you have any.
The ajax links dont work right now, when u visit the site, all u should see is the about me: in the right side, I will let you know if i have any trouble creating the cms, thanks