Using forms problem

zeidhaddadin

Hi all,I'm using the following table and form with Strict XHTML DTD:

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" border="0"><tr><td class="td1"><p class="p2"><a href="INDEX.aspx">HOME</a></p></td><td class="td1"><p class="p2"><a href="SERVICES.aspx">SERVICES</a></p></td><td class="td1"><p class="p2">CONTACT US</p></td><td class="td2"> </td></tr></table><form method="post" action="CONTACTPROCESS.aspx"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td class="td3"><p>E-mail:</p></td></tr><tr><td class="td3"><input type="text" size="25" name="email" /></td></tr><tr><td class="td3"><p>Message:</p></td></tr><tr><td class="td3"><textarea cols="30" rows="5" name="message"></textarea></td></tr><tr><td class="td4"><input type="submit" value="Send Message" /></td></tr></table></form>

When I open the page using INTERNET EXPLORER I see a space between the first table and the second one because of the form tag between them.When I open it with FIREFOX it looks fine ..Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem ...Thanks very much,zeid

You need to use CSS to set the form's display property. You can do this, but I don't think it's valid in XHTML strict:<form method="post" action="CONTACTPROCESS.aspx" style="display: inline;">So you would probably have to add this to your CSS sheet:

form{  display: inline;}