Question dealing with tables

GWARslave

Ok, let's say u have a main page, that shows a list of users in a tables of say, 5 columns; Their name in the first and 4 'attributes' in each of the other 4 columns. A user logs in to a settings page to add a page full of attributes of say, 30 things. 4 of those specified attributes will show on the main page, along with their name after they submit the page. Is this strictly html, or a combination of java or something?

I would guess that there is html to submit the form, php to process the information, a Database to store it in until the next time it is needed to be retrieved and displayed using php again and html at the client. Or possibly another server side scripting language instead of php, but same effect.

I would guess that there is html to submit the form, php to process the information, a Database to store it in until the next time it is needed to be retrieved and displayed using php again and html at the client. Or possibly another server side scripting language instead of php, but same effect.
Wow, way beyond me. I just remember a bit of html back from high school ;p