CSS not loading

Jensen

I've just begun work on a website for an online portfolio/resumé for my girlfriend. Now as I've worked on it i've been previewing the index file as I go and it's looked right so far, I uploaded it to the web last night, and it doesn't load the css. The site is adrienne.jensenonline.org - it loads nothing in Firefox, but it loads only the body background image in IE. I can't for the life of me figure out why it doesn't apply the CSS. Can anybody offer some reason why? You can see the html by viewing source on the webpage, my css file is this:

body {	margin: 0;	padding: 0;font: 8pt/16pt georgia; 	color: #ffffff;	text-align: center;	background: transparent url(adriennelogo.jpg) no-repeat center top;}#container {	margin: 0px auto;	padding: 0;	width: 700px;	border: none;	text-align: left;}#content  {	top: 266px;	position: relative;	left: 20px;	color: #000000;	width: 650;	padding-bottom: 29px;	text-align: justify;}#menu {	position: absolute;	left:auto; 	right:auto; 	top: 200px;	margin-left: 500px;	width: 170px;min-height: 252px;	background-image: url(menuback.jpg);	background-repeat: no-repeat;	background-position: left top;	padding-left: 30px;color: #F7931D;font-weight: bold;}p	{max-width: 350px}

I'd really like to nip this in the bud early on before i get in too deep.