My first Flash website!

Anders Moen

I've made my first Flash website! You can view it here.If you know any ActionScripting and stuff like that, feel free to help me further with Flash :) I also noticed it kinda stops after you've clicked on "Enter My Flash Website" or whatever I wrote...but I might put on some loaders if anybody can help me with that. I don't know how to do it =(Thanks!Edit: I noticed it didn't work to view at this computer at all, so if you're having troubles viewing it, you can go fullscreen here. Then it might work :)

Text needs an invisible background (On the "Enter My Flash Website") so we don't need to hover over and click each individual character. A preloader should invoke after you enter the site. Because it takes a minute or two (believe me, I know) on T1. By the way, your e-mail is safe on flash, unless bots can now read flash files.Check Here for a preloader tutorial of mine. Apparently w3schools.com doesn't allow attachments.

Thanks! I will try to fix that when I get time, but I will rename the movie to something else so you can see what I've done new and stuff like that hehe...Oh yeah, about the Enter My Flash Website link, I'm not sure why it became like that...

I will post how to make a preloader for you soon, I am not on the right computer right now. I cannot view my flash files.but I had a question, did you make your seperate pages as different scenes? or are you loading movies for each link?
I already put up a link to a textfile attached to my board for making a rather nice preloader (The same kind used in Homestarrunner, which makes the movieclip do the work.)

The reason why mine looks very hard is because I included two tutorials, one for Flash MX and one for Flash 8.Flash MX has a hard time tweening text, and thus several methods could be used for it to tween properly.

The reason why mine looks very hard is because I included two tutorials, one for Flash MX and one for Flash 8.Flash MX has a hard time tweening text, and thus several methods could be used for it to tween properly.
DId i say yours looks hard? I did not even view it. and of course there is more than one method and that is why I will post my own.