3 in one sql table

cherankrish

hi,i need to design a sql table for ecommerce solution.it should have three type of accounts.business account and seller account and consumer account. i did create a table name usertable it has a row name authorizationid and i also create a table name authorization.and make a relation ship with user table.i need more infomation how to make my work neet and how can i make it more professional. can any one help me .my main problem is should i have to create a one main user table or three tables insteed for that.or should i have to create only one table and assingn all rows that can comes with useraccount business account and consumer account after that if it is a user account make other columns hidden.i dont know weather is this correct or not... any one can ple......ase?

I'm thinking you will end up with considerably more than 3 tables.Inventory, Delivery Method, Products, Orders, and these come to mind with little or no effort.Lots of ecommerce solutions already out there. Might be able to research a few to gain some in-sight.http://www.google.ca/search?as_q=&hl=e...amp;safe=images