what is intended as "html integration"?

Guest erportento

Guest erportento

Hello everybody,I have received an email message from a possible hirer.He asks me what my "html integration skills" are. Of course I know html but I have some doubts concerning the meaning of the term "integration". I guess it's about the evolution of the code, things like typing " />" instead of "/>" as end of the img attribute. Am I right? Could you please provide me a definition of "html integration"?Thank you very much,Giuseppe

the only thing I can thing of them meaning is wondering how much experience you have implementing websites and or your ability to jump into an existing site and figure things out so you can add more pages and/or functionality to it.I do not think it has anything to do with the written code, but more to do with how you can use HTML or how you have used HTML. I guess I might say, "I've build and launch web pages from scratch, I've taken existing sites and cleaned them up and/or added functionality to them, I've also made standalone webpages that I burned on to a CD-ROM for marketing purpose and programmed the autoload file to lauch the site in the users default browser"But thats me, I'm not sure what your experiences are.In any case, the safest reply is to ask them to clarify what they mean rather than guessing - you always want to make sure you are thinking about the same thing they are, especially in an interview or pre-screening meeting/calls.Hope this helps.

In any case, the safest reply is to ask them to clarify what they mean rather than guessing - you always want to make sure you are thinking about the same thing they are, especially in an interview or pre-screening meeting/calls.
I think this is the best advice. If you aren't sure what an interviewer is talking about, ask that person to clarify. If I were hiring someone, I would rather the interviewee ask me what my question meant rather than spout out some answer that may have nothing to do with what I'm asking.