Frame Problem noresize="noresize"

Nim199

I have a page with frames all with the 'noresize="noresize' statment in them, which doesn't function in the menu frame.I can not find any reason why it might not work in the tutorial, and it is becoming increaseingly enoying.If you can shed some light on the situation, please do.Thanks for reading.

Here it is:

<frameset border="0" rows="110,*">	<frame src="#.html" name="banner" noresize="noresize" /><frameset border="0" cols="20%,*">	<frame src="#.html" name="menu" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" noresize="noresize" />	<frame src="#.html" name="main" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" noresize="noresize" /></frameset></frameset>

It is the 'menu' frame (4th line down) that is the problem.

Here it is:

<frameset border="0" rows="110,*">	<frame src="#.html" name="banner" noresize="noresize" /><frameset border="0" cols="20%,*">	<frame src="#.html" name="menu" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" noresize="noresize" />	<frame src="#.html" name="main" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" noresize="noresize" /></frameset></frameset>

It is the 'menu' frame (4th line down) that is the problem.

Well I tried the code and resize seems to be working fine. Are you asking about the "menu" frame size changing when the whole page [browser] is resized. i.e., when the browser window's size changed. Then you need to give a particular value [px] rather than giving a % value in the second frame.Replace <frameset border="0" cols="20%,*">with <frameset border="0" cols="200,*"> [200px]

Well I tried the code and resize seems to be working fine. Are you asking about the "menu" frame size changing when the whole page [browser] is resized. i.e., when the browser window's size changed. Then you need to give a particular value [px] rather than giving a % value in the second frame.Replace <frameset border="0" cols="20%,*">with <frameset border="0" cols="200,*"> [200px]
I don't understand. Do yo mean replace the '20&, *' with values in pixels?