about my forum

astralaaron

Okay, on my forum I have put together I am having 1 problem.. that is if the person puts a message or replys to a topic with something like this: "asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf"My forum does not "wordwrap" it just keeps it 1 line and expands the message box as far as the message will take it.. where you have to scroll over to the right..if there is spaces then it "wordwrap's" but just as a security reason.. is there anyway to not allow that type of post? or make it so it wordwarps..??thanks

This would be better in the (X)HTML or CSS forum, wouldn't it? This hasn't anythinmg with PHP to do really..But what forum is this? Can you use the wordwrap function? wordprap($string)Would this work? (CSS)

#the_div { word-wrap: break-word; }

I don't know if it's valid though. I just searched for "css wordwrap" at Google