something went wrong!

astralaaron

That amazes me, what do you guys do when you have errors? Do you just sit there and guess until you get it right? Or post a message on here and let other people figure it out? Wouldn't it be logical to just determine what the problem is and fix it? The only question usually is how to figure out what the problem is, if you have to look at an error log, or check a variable or function (as in this case), or check whatever. But step #1 in every single debugging situation is identify the problem, and to do that you need the error message.
I was having a bad day and I kinda flipped out when that stopped working! i was trying to figure out what had changed.. I am still very new to this give me a break!

That amazes me, what do you guys do when you have errors? Do you just sit there and guess until you get it right? Or post a message on here and let other people figure it out? Wouldn't it be logical to just determine what the problem is and fix it? The only question usually is how to figure out what the problem is, if you have to look at an error log, or check a variable or function (as in this case), or check whatever. But step #1 in every single debugging situation is identify the problem, and to do that you need the error message.
I like to just sit there and stare at the problem for a while. Isn't that what everyone does? durrr

Archived