webdesigning with a partner? or alone?

astralaaron

i work in small teams on most projects. usually its just 2, a designer (me) working with a developer. sometimes its 3-4 people and can include a copywriter or marketing people. it lets each person concentrate on what their good at (i can concentrate on the design & not be worrying about database stuff). i think its a good way to work.

i work in small teams on most projects. usually its just 2, a designer (me) working with a developer. sometimes its 3-4 people and can include a copywriter or marketing people. it lets each person concentrate on what their good at (i can concentrate on the design & not be worrying about database stuff). i think its a good way to work.
thanks for the input!

I always use a professional designer to do the interface and graphics. I could do it myself, but that's not what I want to spend my time on, and I'm not as good as a professional. I would rather pay one of my friends to get it done quickly and correctly and use my time to concentrate on the code.

I always use a professional designer to do the interface and graphics. I could do it myself, but that's not what I want to spend my time on, and I'm not as good as a professional. I would rather pay one of my friends to get it done quickly and correctly and use my time to concentrate on the code.
which brings up my next question, what is the price range you pay them for graphics?

Archived