vchris Posted June 20, 2007 Share Posted June 20, 2007 Ok I find this problem very weird.I have a Live and Dev version of a site. On this site a query is done by the user and then data is displayed depending on the region the user chose. On the Dev version of the site the numbers are perfect but on the Live version the numbers are incorrect. I've checked with the Databasa guy here and the Live and Dev databases for this query site are exactly the same. I can't simply upload the Dev pages to the Live and see what the results would be.I was testing something with our database admin here. There are 10 tables that are on the Live that aren't on the Dev. If we import those tables to the Dev the numbers from the query become the same as the Live version (incorrect). So we then decided to rename the tables on the Live site to see if the query would display the correct numbers. We only got a CF error which indicated it couldn't find the tables. Then we renamed the tables on the Dev, no errors at all and the numbers are correct again.I don't understand why if we remove the tables on the Dev we get no errors and correct numbers and if we do the same on the Live we get errors.We are running CF 7. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.