Positioning in a textarea

ATM

Hey,I would like to position an div element at the bottom right of a text area.I would also like it so that whatever the width or height of the text area the div will always be over the bottom right cornerThe code would be like this:

<div class="container"><textarea></textarea><div class="overtextarea"></div></div>

Thanks,

Do you already have a draft stylesheet? I don't think/know if you could use CSS within a textarea, or could apply a style on a textarea (textarea class=...).I'd love to see it happening tho, but I'm using textareas to edit my website/s CSS and html, and put it back into the database. So I'm pretty much afraid you're out of luck.

Uhm, I don't know if this would work with textareas too, but I use it very often: try to make a p class (like "textarea" in your CSS), set the position (absolute or relative), with the pixels and the margin or whatever, and then add the p class ("textarea") in your HTML. The p class can have an absolute positioning, with X pixels from top and X pixels from left, so that you could arrange it wherever you want....

Archived