How can I get the code from cssplay

AGazzaz

Hello,i like this menu on the cssplay website but i haven't been able to download it until all i what i can have is a bunch of ordinary links listed under each other and when it got better i did not get the whte buttons on tophow can I get the code of this menu?

If you view the source code of the page, you will see the CSS code for the menu near the top and the HTML for it closer to the end.
thank you for your reply just some guyi have already reached that far but what i was asking about (probably i did not make it clear) how can you get the images used in the css menuif you take a look at the code you will find some images like this one
;background:#d1e1ce url("bg.gif")

how can i get those images because they are what really make the menu look goodand thanks again for your replyps:sorry for the misleading title i was nearly sleeping when i wrote it

Look at the URL for the page and replace the filename in the URL with the image name, for example bg.gif. If the path to the image contains folders or whatever else you'll have to change that as well, but that image is in the same folder as the CSS sheet is.

Just to give an exampe of what justsomeguy is saying...The page is atcssplay.co.uk/menus/doors_drop_line.html?current=three&sub=cmaking the actual path to the filecssplay.co.uk/menus/doors_drop_line.htmlThe rest (after "?") is query string. That is a list of query string variables specified by a name=value fashion and separated by "&".Replacing the filename with "bg.gif" for example would result in the URLcssplay.co.uk/menus/bg.gif

Archived