Web programming and web design

RivkaS

Hi,I would like to know what the difference (in jobdescription) between web programming and web design is. Would that make a difference to what I have to learn? R.

I can't help you directly but try going to google and tyingdefine: Web Programming&define: Web Designor googling both?out of a gusse i guse web programming is where you program just using code and web design has something more related to the design of the web page?just what i think i maybe totaly wrong

Web design is either just visually designing web pages (for example in Photoshop), and could additionally (along with designing visually) mean coding in (x)html/css.Web programming is using programming languages (PHP, Java, C, PERL, Python, etc.) in a way that it is connected to web pages.

Review this post:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3164and you can search this forum on "web development" or "graphic design" to get some good conversations. I tend to comment on this subject a bit, so you could filter the results with an exact match for the terms and "skemcin" as the author.

Archived