how to create garph(3D)

redo

Err... what do you mean by "3D column"? I think PHP may not be your answer to this task...And what in the world is a "Garph" and a "Grahp"... :)

Err... what do you mean by "3D column"? I think PHP may not be your answer to this task...And what in the world is a "Garph" and a "Grahp"... :)
actually i dont know either..hehewhat i want is just 3D chart...plz..i really need to know how to create graph...

PHP might not be the best tool for the job. You can use the image functions in PHP to create an image and draw some 3d-looking bars, but the math to do so would be fairly complex for someone just starting programming. It's easy to draw a 2d graph, but to make it look 3d will require some math. It would be easier to use Flash to produce the graph. With Flash you can draw the 3d bars yourself to get them to look how you want, and just use Actionscript to move the bar high enough to show whatever you're trying to show. You could also use Java, Java has a 3d library that will render graphics in 3d, although I haven't used it so I'm not sure how complex it is.

PHP might not be the best tool for the job. You can use the image functions in PHP to create an image and draw some 3d-looking bars, but the math to do so would be fairly complex for someone just starting programming. It's easy to draw a 2d graph, but to make it look 3d will require some math. It would be easier to use Flash to produce the graph. With Flash you can draw the 3d bars yourself to get them to look how you want, and just use Actionscript to move the bar high enough to show whatever you're trying to show. You could also use Java, Java has a 3d library that will render graphics in 3d, although I haven't used it so I'm not sure how complex it is.
i read something about swf charts and Jpgraph...it says i must install the jpgraph into the server...but i cant get it( i mean i dont understand it)maybe someone could explain about it???ps: justsomeguy do u have any website that create graph using java or flash??can u tell me...plz

According to the jpgraph website, the download package has a "getting started guide" that's around 150 pages, that would probably be the first place to look. It looks like your questions are also answered in the FAQs on the page, and there are also links to HowTo, third-party tutorials, and a forum. Check in those places for instructions on how to install, configure, and use the software.And no, I don't have any examples of a website creating graphs using Java or Flash.

According to the jpgraph website, the download package has a "getting started guide" that's around 150 pages, that would probably be the first place to look. It looks like your questions are also answered in the FAQs on the page, and there are also links to HowTo, third-party tutorials, and a forum. Check in those places for instructions on how to install, configure, and use the software.And no, I don't have any examples of a website creating graphs using Java or Flash.
thanks justsomeguy....i already found the website..http://www.maani.us/charts/index.php?menu=Introductionthanks again...

Archived