Prompt and send variable

user4fun

Here is what i have so far, it needs help, lol you will find the confusing part with //

<script type="text/javascript">function GetInfo(t)  {if t == 0  // this is to prompt user for domain only at the start of the var t if statment  {	  var name=prompt("Please enter your domain","www.YourSite.com")	  if (domain!=null && domain!="")	   {	   document.write("Hello " + domain + "! Thank you for visiting?")		}   }else (t <= 5)	   {  //need help here sending var domain to got_hit.php, this will happen every time	  	   var xmlHttp;		   try			 {		   xmlHttp=new XMLHttpRequest();			 }		   catch (e)		{		   try			 {		   xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");			 }		 catch (e)		{		  try			 {		xmlHttp=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");			 }		catch (e)			 {		 alert("Your browser does not support AJAX!");		  return false;			 }		   }		   }	xmlHttp.onreadystatechange=function()				 {			 if(xmlHttp.readyState==4) 					  {		picked_file=window.open("http://" + xmlHttp.responseText,"picked_file","toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=no, resizable=no, copyhistory=no, width=400, height=200");		t++;		setTimeout("picked_file.close(); GetInfo(" + t + ");",9000);		  }		  }				   xmlHttp.open("GET","get_info.php",true);		 xmlHttp.send(null);	 }}</script><body><form name="myForm"><p align="center">Start: <input type="button" onClick="GetInfo(1);" name="start" value="Start" />Stop Demo: <input type="button" onClick="GetInfo(5);" name="stop" value="Stop" /></form> </body></html>

I Figured it outWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJust working on syntax issues.foget sending variable to a php file, i am just setting a cookie in javascript and then forceing the page to go to the php file that i want and then asking php to get the cookie value.HAA HA AHA AAHAH AH HA

Archived