AdWords

user4fun

You get money when someone clicks on the ad, that is good :)Some of its competitors: AdBrite (there are more, can't remember)

no that is AdSense. You pay AdWords to display your advertisement on google search results. It is benfical to get a new site some exposure or to get traffic to affiliate marketing sites in hopes of turning that traffic into commissions.AdWords is a simple concept but is very hard to manage. If you don't know how to optimize and are not constantly making tweaks and improvements to your campaigns you can hemerage money in a hurry. I have used AdWords occasionally and have yet to make more money than I spend.

What do people think about google AdwordsWhy should i have it on mysite,it just helps google,what does do for me?What other opinions are there?
Google does a pretty good job telling you why you should use the service. I can tell you a success story fro every failed attempt to use it - from direct personal experience with clients. It really just comes down to a good overall marketing strategy that combines both online and offline (traditional) techniques. It has to be well thought out, detailed, and you have to be dedicated to the strategy. Your product (website) and the services it provides (e-commerce or sales information) has to have a niche that can be target pretty well and very specifically AdWords to be more effective.What is your site? One look and I can tell you whether you could benefit from an AdWords investment. Without knowing your product (website), the questions you ask are simply too vague.

I would rather not advertise my site in here, it is aganist the policy, BUT i did send you a private message with the url,thank alot for any information you might give me..

Google does a pretty good job telling you why you should use the service
WELL, YEEEAHSure they do, they just want to get your money, that is why i am asking an unbiased people, you guys.

Archived