I know this is possible

Kovo

http://www.kovo.ca/8beta/index.htmlI want it so that the middle div starts at the end of the first div and ends at the beginning of the last div. Understand? lolI want "class t" to begin at the end of "class tlcorner" and end at the beginning of "class toprightcorner"any ideas?note: I know i can just set an adjusted width to the middle div and everything will be OK, however I plan on dynamically making this div fluid, therefore, my dilemma.

Maybe this helps a bit ?

html { height: 100%;overflow:hidden;margin: 0px;padding: 0px;}body { background-color: transparent;margin: 0px;padding: 0px;height: 100%;z-index:0;position:relative;}img#background { height: 100%;width: 100%;z-index: -1;position:absolute;}/* start everything to do in window one */#windowone {width: 600px;height: 480px;min-width: 600px;background-color: transparent;position: relative;z-index: 1;display: block;}.toppart {background-color: transparent;position: relative;z-index: 1;}.tlcorner {background-image: url(../img/topleft.png);width: 30px;height: 38px;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-color: transparent;float: left;position: relative;z-index: 2;}.t {background-image: url(../img/top.png);position: relative;z-index: 1;width: 89%;height: 38px;background-repeat: repeat-x;background-color: transparent;}.trcorner {background-image: url(../img/topright.png);width: 36px;position: relative;z-index: 2;height: 38px;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-color: transparent;float: left;}/* end everything to do in window one */

Archived