Comment error

smiles

Or one of several things:a.) some blogs require the site owner to "authorize" postsb.) some only display posts after the commenter creates an account or clicks a link in a verification email.c.) could simply be server side or client site caching.d.) server lag is mentioned but I'd doubt it would be the issue all by it self as the subsequent request would take forever. However, you could expand the thought to point load balancing delays in synchronization as a cause. That being where one machine gets the original insert request, gets bogged down, and then moves subsequent requests to the second DB where the post would not have appeared as of yet (given the before mentioned lag/back up of requests.But your post is there now, correct? Do any posts made now show up immediately? Everything else seems to perform as expected?

Thanks both !!!Yeah I seldom meet it, everything is ok for most of time !Now, could you help me with another problem, it is not small problem, that is one unknown person uploaded to the net (website, blog ...) a bad document to smear a famous one, for e.g, how can we get info about that person to catch him ? :) Thanks !

If you're talking about a hacker, it's difficult to identify a hacker after the fact. You need access to the server logs that show who was accessing the server at the day and time of the attack, and it would also help to know how they gained access to the server.If you're talking about someone saying something you don't like online, the only legal way to compel someone to release their identity is through a lawsuit over something like libel or defamation if what they are saying about you is not true and you can prove it.

Think he means as by justsomeguy's second post. The only way is, as jsg said, by suing, unless you are a government, so unless you are the person being defamed it is fairly pointless.

Thanks :)Now is another security problem, I make a website for my class, host by ifastnet.com, it quite good but sometimes when I go to that page, instead of showing that page, it tell me to download the .php file of that page, how can I prevent that ?Thanks !

The only way is, as jsg said, by suing, unless you are a government
Good point, if you are in charge of the country then you can just get companies like AT&T and Verizon to release all their customer records to you without a warrant, and probably for free. That would work as well.
sometimes when I go to that page, instead of showing that page, it tell me to download the .php file of that page, how can I prevent that ?
Sounds like the server doesn't support PHP.

Archived