Disable Javascript from HTML

ashraf_gawdat

Is there a way to prevent scripts from running in HTML page, from the code itself? i.e. If any javascript is inserted after this code it will not execute.Note that I don't want to disable the scripts in the whole page, I just want it after certain location in the page.
Doesn't sound very likely to me. What would that achieve?

It seems that there is a virus on the server that hosts my website, that virus modifies some of my pages and adds a script at the end of it, which causes antivirus software on the site visitors PC's to catch what it assumes a trojan. Every time I remove this script it is added again.What I want to do as a temporary solution is to add any piece of code at the end of the page to prevent any succeeding script from being executed.

It seems that there is a virus on the server that hosts my website, that virus modifies some of my pages and adds a script at the end of it, which causes antivirus software on the site visitors PC's to catch what it assumes a trojan. Every time I remove this script it is added again.What I want to do as a temporary solution is to add any piece of code at the end of the page to prevent any succeeding script from being executed.
Sounds nasty. You've probably already made the files read-only, and restricted file system permissions as much as possible, to try and prevent them from being modified?

Check with your Hosting Service to see if they have an auto-append directive on the Server to add an Adbar or Tracking system. Many Free Web Hosts will have this "feature". They are not necessarily virii. The Host is simply fulfilling the requirement to add Ads to your pages. Check the source code produced from a visit to your site and see if the "virus" script follows the closing html tag of the source you have written. Chances are the script will be after that closing tag. Post a link to a page you suspect is infected for us to review, please.Assuming that this is the case, the Host will terminate your account in a heartbeat if you alter or otherwise affect the add-on script. Guaranteed.

Archived