PHP new Directories.

o_oe

Hello friends,Please I am not good in PHP. I am cloning a site for a client and it contains some PHP features. I was given only the FTP acess code for the new site and when I logged in it was emty so I have to create fresh directories. I have created directories for ather documents.Please I just want a step by step guide on how to create PHP directories. Thanks for your time.

What is that suppose to mean? PHP runs from text files that have the extension ".php" (most of the time at least).If you're "cloning" a site as in "trying to make something like it", then... well... the only thing I can say is - learn PHP. Lesson 1 - runs on a web server by starting a certain file (similarly to HTML) and generates HTML code that the browser receives.If you mean "how to create directories with PHP", then check out the mkdir() function.

What is that suppose to mean? PHP runs from text files that have the extension ".php" (most of the time at least).If you're "cloning" a site as in "trying to make something like it", then... well... the only thing I can say is - learn PHP. Lesson 1 - runs on a web server by starting a certain file (similarly to HTML) and generates HTML code that the browser receives.If you mean "how to create directories with PHP", then check out the mkdir() function.
Thanks a lot for your response. I appreciate it so well. I'll study lesson while like you adviced.

Archived