Show up the best you have done with PHP!

remrow

Well, look at XML_XSLT2Processor from my signature.All rest I have done (and honestly, it's not that much) isn't really to be shown, as I use PHP sparingly in projects and I don't have anything else other than the above that's made for others to use.I don't think there are much people here that actually have anything PEAR like to show btw. As far as I've gathered, everyone uses PHP, but for their own needs i.e. we're all "consumers"... me included.

I'm not sure, but I think this topic may be better at the Critiques forum.

Well, look at XML_XSLT2Processor from my signature.All rest I have done (and honestly, it's not that much) isn't really to be shown, as I use PHP sparingly in projects and I don't have anything else other than the above that's made for others to use.I don't think there are much people here that actually have anything PEAR like to show btw. As far as I've gathered, everyone uses PHP, but for their own needs i.e. we're all "consumers"... me included.

I'm not sure, but I think this topic may be better at the Critiques forum.

Hey thats right, we all are consumers here(including me). SO i started this post to show what we have consumed. Well for me i am a beginner to php and i am now consuming what i can . But for those who have consumed you still have a time to post your works on here.thanks to you

• 2 weeks later...
A programmer doesn't consume, a programmer creates. Creation and consumption aren't the same thing.
When you use a library (PEAR style) to create something, aren't you using it, and thus, aren't you its user, and thus, its consumer. A programmer that uses a PEAR style library (whether it's his own creation or not) consumes the library in order to further create something.I don't think there's a point for anyone showing PHP code that they've created, unless they've created a library for others to consume (i.e. use to create something on their own). PHP code that's for "final" production rather than a reusable one is rarely useful outside of its original file.

Archived