Need some ideas

OTTO

hey guys i have officalyy opend my bussiness locoly it is a web development bussiness but anyway i have would like a few suggestions1.How to come up with fair prices for a web design?2.Need a good name.3.Need a good slogan.O and hey Skemcin i will direct my customers to crystal tech if u like?

Hey, Congrats on opening it! I know the great feeling that you own something. :)1. Well, you surf on competitors sites, and try to go a bit lower than them, but still be able to make a profit.2. iDesign???? I have no clue. I ###### at names.3. Making the web a prettier place???? I have no clue. I ###### at slogans too.:)Edit: The #'s aren't bad words, it's s-uck. Dunno why that's blocked, but anyway...

"We put the OTTO in MOTTO"? It makes no sense, but it sounds darn cool. :)"Making the (web/world) a better place, one layout at a time."? I thought that sounded cool too. :):(

Advice:

• your prices do not need to necessairly have to be cheaper - if you work is better and/or your service is better, then you can charge more - thats how I make my money.
  • winning your prospects trust will close a deal more than your skills and abilities
  • Don't bite off more than you can chew - be ambitious but not rediculous.
  • don't use boring email addresses like firstname@, sales@ or info@ - have fun, it gets notice. I use jumpin@iribbit.net - its inviting and it also says something. Verbs make great email addresses - ######@mcdonalds.com would be great to see on someone's business card.

Ideas

• ODG. - Otto Development Group
  • OO - Otto Online
  • Otto is a variant of the word "attar" which is a fragrant essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers. As a male or female, it could be used as an underlying theme to your site and/or advertising.
  • iribbit.net - I ribbit, do you? or Leap into the online experience. (oh thats taken, sorry) :)

Thats all I have off the top of my head . . .

Otto is a variant of the word "attar" which is a fragrant essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers. As a male or female, it could be used as an underlying theme to your site and/or advertising.
LOL dude how do u know that. isent crystal tech one of your sites?

LOL dude how do u know that.  isent crystal tech one of your sites?

Here the info:http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?dsid=2297&dekey=attarCrystal Tech is not one of my site (I wish) but is the hosting service that I am a reseller for - I have over 25 sites hosted there at the moment.