Words jammed together in HTML - How to fix it

sdavenport

I'm self-taught to the world of (X)HTML and have all kinds of problems. One I am struggling with now is that of words in a sentence are jamming together. I solve this sometimes by moving the beginning of the sentence, but then it just pops up somewhere else. I've tried a Goggle & Forum search and looked in my references guides but this is like a needle in a haystack thing. It only shows up after I've posted it to the server, not during the editing process. Anyone have a solution to this? I'm not sure I can give the URL out without someone asking first so I won't.Thanks

I'm not sure I can give the URL out without someone asking first so I won't.
You could paste the offending code here for us to see instead.

You could paste the offending code here for us to see instead.
Thanks for all the help. I asked my hosting provider the same question, thinking that it had to do with a server issue. They looked at it and told me to consider the topic of "hard returns" and "soft returns" in the content paragraphs. I did this and after going through all of the paragraphs and getting rid of the "soft returns" the page cleaned up perfectly. I learned a valuable lesson.Thanks :)

I'm self-taught to the world of (X)HTML and have all kinds of problems. One I am struggling with now is that of words in a sentence are jamming together. I solve this sometimes by moving the beginning of the sentence, but then it just pops up somewhere else. I've tried a Goggle & Forum search and looked in my references guides but this is like a needle in a haystack thing. It only shows up after I've posted it to the server, not during the editing process. Anyone have a solution to this? I'm not sure I can give the URL out without someone asking first so I won't.Thanks
See my reply in Synook's panel. Thanks.

Archived