include file not working

SukhmeetSingh

Hi friends,I am new to PHP and am including a file and this file is not generating any result in the file where it is being included. A copy of this file is lying on web server with exactly same code and same file that is included and is working there. Can somebody suggest where the problem is. I am using WAMPP.

Have you wrapped the line in php open/end tags?like this -<?phpinclude("filename.php");?>Also..have you enabled php wamp? Does the page have a .php ending? Check you have the file in the same directory or the paths are correct between page and include.:)

Have you wrapped the line in php open/end tags?like this -<?phpinclude("filename.php");?>Also..have you enabled php wamp? Does the page have a .php ending? Check you have the file in the same directory or the paths are correct between page and include.:)
Yes, i have php tag and the strange thing is tht when i include some other file that contains eg. a simple print (echo) command, it works but not this specific file and this file is working on web server where it is published. I just formated system and installed windows and xampp and it did'nt work from tht moment.

Archived