Images

panaoui

I have a little question about something in ASP.NET 2.0...I want to insert an image in my web page...I drag and drop image control in default.aspx,I paste my image inside the App_data folder.I choose the image URL from the properties and then in display window the App_data folder shows me that no images are inside I click All Files but still doesn't shows me the images to select...What's wrong?

I have a little question about something in ASP.NET 2.0...I want to insert an image in my web page...I drag and drop image control in default.aspx,I paste my image inside the App_data folder.I choose the image URL from the properties and then in display window the App_data folder shows me that no images are inside I click All Files but still doesn't shows me the images to select...What's wrong?
You have to paste the file into the folder in Solution Explorer, not Windows Explorer.

Yes I have put them....It doesn't appear them but I have try to do it writing by hand on the Imageurl "~/Msn.jpg" and it's work.... Now I don't know why if I clicking the ellipses there not there....
If it works with "~/Msn.jpg" then the file is in the application root folder. That explains why you don't see the file when browsing the App_Data folder.

Archived