Drop Down Menu

ghost

How do I build a drop down menu that goes horizontally? I have seen examples with the menu vertical on either side of the page, but not any examples for horizontal drop down menus. Can anyone help or point me to an example? Thanks so much.

That is what I am looking for except, I want the main menu to be horizontal and then have the actual drop down portion vertical underneat the main menu. This link shows how to do it and I can accomplish it. However, I don't know how to turn each menu item I create into a navigation bar. When I try to create the nav bar in dreamweaver, the preview doesn't show the drop down menu.

That's some good info. I can create a one button drop down menu in Fireworks from this link (http://www.entheosweb.com/website_design/drop_down_menus.asp), but then can't figure out how to put those individual buttons I create into on nav bar. I like the way Fireworks set's it up. I might try and utilitze your example if I can't figure out the Fireworks and Dreamweaver method. Thanks for everyone's help.