Work on the web

Norman

There are lots of ways to pick up work on the web.I would suggest putting together a portfolio of your best work. If you don't have any work to show off then you could offer you services cheap or free to build up a protfolio. One you have that head over to SitePoint and reply to job ads. http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/categories/looking-to-hireGood English is very important when working as a freelancer.

I do not have any work to show, and my problem is my less free time, then I cound't work for a project for free. My english isn't so good, but I am improving.I would like to find a job that could pay me a little to leave me live without another work. I know this is -maybe- impossible, but I'm trying to find some info about.. then if I will not find anything, it's just for personal knowledge. I don't know.. for example I could be a good community manager.. :-P

Hi,Norman I'm also in your position, but I like to do the things in a calm way. My english isn't also the best, I have to practise more :) an write more.Good luke for you.Complements \o/

I hear you. It is tough to get into frelancing. I do a small amount of freelancing but I don't have much free time either and that makes it hard to get hired. Most employers expect full dedication to their project to get it done quick. I've found them hesitant when I say I can only dedicate 6 hours a week to them.

Archived