Strange Weird

shujjah

I really have no idea whats wrong ? I mean like I am using a CMS Gamecms and when I used to log in to the admin panel somedays ago it seems fine it logged me in but now when I try to log in it log's me in for a second and then again logs me out automatically ? I tried to install a fresh copy of the CMS and it has the same prob. And the same CMS i also have on my localhost doesnt seem to have any of this prob. It's admin panel seems to log me in fine ?And I just installed the same cms on one of the free hosts and it didnot seem to have this prob. I am sure now that it is something to do with my host.But can anyone tell me what can cause this problem I have already contacted the host waiting for a reply but in the mean time I though I might ask this question here to know that what can cause this problem?Best Regards,

when the problem only appears at the host and not at other servers, you probably need to change something in the php.ini filego to ure php.ini and set those things like this:[session]session.save_handler = filessession.save_path = "some place at the host to save session files..."session.use_cookies = 1session.name = PHPSESSID ;or something else if u like toosession.cookie_lifetime = 0

php.ini is usually located in the folder where php is installed, ure host might ve put it somewhere so u can change it, you should ask your host about it

Archived