my site

kv79

Well ... it needs a bit of content :)I would keep the text on the banner visible all the time and flash the photos underneath. If the photos aren't directly relevant, though, I recommend removing them.Make the text in text, not images - Search engines can't read images. At least have some alternative text hidden with CSS.The drop shadow is IMO too harsh - try less offset and a lower opacity. The border patterns on the boxes also seem too overt.Careful with the anti-aliasing on the text, especially on the menu items.The footer seems a bit out of place - too different too the rest of the theme. You could also place the items currently in the footer in it.

->Well ... it needs a bit of content .Well , it all I got for now . :)->I would keep the text on the banner visible all the time and flash the photos underneath. If the photos aren't directly relevant, though, I recommend removing them.I just wanted to focus attention of buyer on something else for a moment .In case he got here by accident . But anyway it is good idea but I will correct later . Because your Idea gives both .->Make the text in text, not images - Search engines can't read images. At least have some alternative text hidden with CSS.That is the problem of the page . I have no SE .But is good to have alternative text .And by the way ;Do you know some instruction for writing SE ?->Careful with the anti-aliasing on the text, especially on the menu items.Ops , I did not noticed until you said .I forgot to turn them off in Photoshop .->The drop shadow is IMO too harsh - try less offset and a lower opacity. The border patterns on the boxes also seem too overt.It was my attention to make this site visible and harsh with borders in boxes . But something must be harsh .Give me the site who have not harsh on anything . I bet you can't .->The footer seems a bit out of place - too different too the rest of the theme. You could also place the items currently in the footer in it.Ok I will put a remove footer and just put some text about me .Thanks for critique .

Archived