Built Myspace/Facebook

harshpandya

Hi all, I want to built myspace or facebook. I barely started learning ASP.NET. I am doing this for my Project in CollegeCurrently i have created simple login and registration using Visual Studio tutorials. Now i am trying to built master page. I really want to know - if i am going in right way. What are the different stages to complete Myspace/Facebook.Please provide me any general to detailed information of building this huge application. Any examples or sample code for different pieces.I would really appreciate it..... Thanks,"I can never give up"

idk how they do it but i know its alot of coding you have to do alot of outside box thinkingi wonder how they make it so folks can implement javascript, css on those site the facebook guy must have been pretty cpu savy he drop out of harvard his freshman year

the facebook guy must have been pretty cpu savy he drop out of harvard his freshman year
But you don't need to know how a CPU works to make Facebook, so it isn't necessary to take the hardware electives in your course :)Dropping out of college isn't recommended either though.

Archived