First page Version 2

Callum

Here is my first site upgraded to look much nicer. Some parts still need finishing such as the Gigs and Music Section, but currently we have no gigs or recordings. Also I am aware that I should use a seperate stylesheet and I intend to at a later date. Finally I need to resize the images because the page is taking too long to load.http://exitneptune.f-sw.comalso I've checked on W3 I pass the XHTML Validator and The Css one :)(be nice im only 15)

I can't fully comment the colours right now, because my video card is crashed, and the colours get distorted, mixed with pink. But the background should be made of only one colour, and the light blue kinda looks ugly. Also, the banner is ugly. The text-formatting could have been a little bit more free-stylish, as you're not a country-songs band (I guess), and the pictures should have some space between each other. I don't really like the navigation menu, it should be full width, and the banner should be full-width as well. Also, there shouldn't be any space between banner and navigation menu, but this is not that important.The COPYRIGHT is ugly, and it should be full-width as well.And the background (for both content and main background) should be made of one image with the width of 10px, and make it repeat using the repeat-x attribute. There are so many unneeded images. For the banner/copyright, you should use just a background image, and write the text.In the future, I'd use spry effects for the navigation menu.Bottom line: 8/10

Archived